Kinecta Soccer Center COVID-19 Info Notice | CLICK TO VIEW
Kinecta Soccer Center COVID-19 Information Notice
The Kinecta Soccer Center, Powered by the LA Galaxy is now open in a reduced capacity offering day camps and team trainings by prepaid reservation only. Programs have been modified to meet the occupancy and distancing requirements per the LA County Health Department. The following are protocols that have been implemented to keep our staff and customers safe.
Protocols and Best Practices
- Kinecta Soccer Center strictly adheres to all CDC, California State, and Los Angeles County Health Department guidelines and mandates
- Dedicated cleaning crew continuously disinfects player benches, restrooms, and common areas with an electrostatic fogger containing virus-killing botanical disinfectant solution
- Additional hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the facility and are continuously refilled
- Facility square footage is sufficient to allow social distancing
- All customers must wear facemasks while inside the facility, including while training
- Athletes may only be accompanied by one parent/guardian in the facility
- All customers and employees are subject to health checks including temporal thermometer scans prior to entering the facility
- All employees are to wear gloves and facemasks (as mandated) and are required to wash or sanitize their hands regularly throughout their shifts
- Food and beverage service have been suspended
- Water fountains are closed
- Customers are to enter through the front doors and exit through ancillary side and rear doors
- Increased ventilation and dehumidification settings throughout the facility
- Facility capacity reduced from 288 to 130
- Please stay home if you have a fever or cold and/or flu-like symptoms
As COVID-19 is a fluid situation and guidelines may change, these protocols and practices are subject to change by the Kinecta Soccer Center at any time at the sole discretion of management in order to maximize customer and employee safety.
The first facility of its kind in Southern California, with seven indoor fields dedicated to small field five-a-side soccer, also known as futsal.
The 73,000 square foot facility is located in the heart of Torrance with close proximity to the South Bay and centrally located in order to cater to Los Angeles and Orange County soccer players.
With year-round programming for everyone, from the novice to the advanced player and for the very young to the young at heart.
UPCOMING EVENTS, CAMPS & CLINICS